Parthenogen Europe SRL considers crucial the protection of personal data of its users – whether they are existing customers, potential or simple users of a service – ensuring that all citizens, without distinction, that the processing of their personal data in any manner that is automated paper, will be respect of the protections and rights recognized by the Privacy Code, with particular reference to confidentiality, identity and the protection of personal dignity and the right to security and protection of personal data in full compliance with the EU Regulation UE 2016/679.
Directive 2002/58/EC: “Processing of personal data and the protection of privacy in the electronic communications sector”
Regulation EU 2016/679: “Protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC”
- Data controller
The data controller is Parthenogen Europe SRL (“Company” as well) located in Viale Vittorio Veneto 23, 21020 Varano Borghi (VA), Italy.
- Purposes and legal bases of processing
- a) Purchase and delivery of products and services. The personal data you provide will be used to receive and manage orders, provide you with the products and communicate with you regarding your orders, products and promotional offers. The conferment of your data is necessary for the execution of the contract which you are part or the pre-contractual measures you have requested. The eventual refusal to confer them involves the non-execution of the contract or the contractual measures.
- b) We believe that, after the purchase of one of our products, customers may be interested in knowing offers and information about the products sold by Parthenogen Europe SRL. Therefore, we may send you informative emails periodically. This treatment is carried out on the basis of the legitimate interest of Parthenogen Europe SRL in developing relationships with its customers.
- c) Your personal data may be processed to fulfill legal obligations.
- Data communication
The data may be processed within Parthenogen Europe SRL by the authorized ones to the operating structures, according to the tasks assigned to them.
They may be disclosed to external parties (ex. couriers for shipments), appointed as data controllers, as well as to public bodies or judicial authorities, where required by law or to prevent or suppress the commission of a crime.
We will take care to ensure that all subjects have adequate data protection safeguards. The list of subjects is constantly updated and available at the headquarters of Parthenogen Europe SRL.
- Transfer of data to third countries to the European Union
Parthenogen Europe SRL has no intention of transferring your personal data in third countries to the European Union. If this happens, and always for the purposes of the processing referred, the data controller will take care to ensure appropriate safeguards as required by the law.
- Retention period
The personal data you provide will be retained until the purpose for which they were collected is exhausted and for the next ten years (prescription period). At the end of this period your data will be deleted or made anonymous.
- Rights of the interested party
At any time, you can exercise the right to:
- a) request confirmation of the existence or otherwise of their personal data and in this case ask the data controller to access them (art.15 GDPR);
- b) obtain the correction (Article 16 of the GDPR) or the cancellation of the same (Article 17 of the GDPR) or the limitation of processing (Article 18 of the GDPR);
- c) oppose the processing of personal data referred to in point 2 letter b) by sending an email to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org specifying “STOP MAIL” in the subject;
- d) to propose a complaint to the Guarantor for the protection of personal data.
You can exercise your rights and receive any information about your personal data, with a written request sent to Parthenogen Europe SRL, to the postal address or e-mail address email@example.com.